Friday, July 25, 2008

An Award

I'd like to give Shirley a big thanks for giving this award to those of us newbies who, as she said, have been brave enough to share some of our work. Here's the original email:

I received two lovely blog awards this week and now must pass them along. Thank you Clare and Lisa. I would like to give them in turn to all of the new EDM members who were brave enough to stop lurking and share some of their work with us. So head on over to my blog and pick up your award.<http://www.paperand threads.com> You should then post it on your blog (you can right click on the image, save the award, and upload it to your blog).I joined EDM in September 2005 - and everything I know about sketching, watercolors, and visual journaling comes from the inspiration and instruction that I get from our members. Thank you all....Shirley

The rules of acceptance are:
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I'll make sure to do all of these!

No comments: